About this product
Part Number: TE313
This spectroscope helps teachers to demonstrate spectroscopy simply and clearly.
Flame test in chemical analysis.
Absorption spectra through liquids.
Bright line spectra from discharge tube.
Features & specification:
- Large diameter eyepiece aperture facilitates comfortable viewing of the single, large and bright spectrum which is centrally placed in the field of view.
- High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
- The spectrum is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
- Fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
- Robust assembly to withstand years of student handling.
- Benchtop size: 105mm x 25mm.
- Boxed weight: 115g.
- Supplied in protective rigid box.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.