About this product
Part Number: TE310
A compact lightweight spectroscope for personal use by gemologists and scientists working in the field.
Spectrum from a fluorescent bulb.
Flame test in chemical analysis.
Absorption spectra through liquids.
- High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
- The spectrum is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
- Fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
- Robust assembly to withstand years of use.
- Pocket Size: 55mm x 12.5mm.
- Boxed Weight: 30g.
- Supplied in protective rigid box.
IMPORTANT: Do not use to observe the Sun directly. Doing so can be very dangerous. You can however observe blue sky though the spectroscope and will see Fraunhofer lines.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.