About this product
Part Number: TE310
A compact lightweight spectroscope for personal use by gemologists and scientists working in the field.
Spectrum from a fluorescent bulb.
Flame test in chemical analysis.
Absorption spectra through liquids.
- High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
- The spectrum is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
- Fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
- Robust assembly to withstand years of use.
- Pocket Size: 55mm x 12.5mm.
- Boxed Weight: 30g.
- Supplied in protective rigid box.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.