About this product
Starlight Instruments FeatherTouch focuser with 63.5mm (2.5") drawtube for Skywatcher Newtonian telescopes.
Ready-to-go: Price includes Starlight Instruments adapter A20-240 which enables the focuser to fit your existing focuser's baseplate.
Suitable for use with Skywatcher Skyliner, Explorer and Quattro series Newtonian Telescopes (also suitable for Orion equivalents including Sky-Quest, Classic, XT and Intelliscope).
Available with 1.5" or 2.5" focuser drawtube (the 1.5" is best for imaging and can also be used with a focus extension tube for visual observing, otherwise select 2.5").
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standard to ensure long life and no-fuss operation.
- Two focus knobs provide coarse focus and fine focus with a reduction ratio of 10-to-1 for unrivalled accuracy and repeatability.
- Includes Starlight Instrument's focuser brake system.
- Non-marring brass compression ring.
- 1.5" or 2.5" draw-tube travel.
Draw Tube Travel 38 mm (1.5") or 63.5 mm (2.5")
Lifting Capacity 8-10 pounds
Reduction Ratio 10:1
Draw Tube Drive Mechanism Crayford
Racked In from Mounting Face 35.69 mm (1.4")
Racked Out from Mounting Face 76.33 mm (3") or 101.73 mm (4")
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Sunday, 29 April 2018 | Alan
Bought and fitted the 2.5" model to my dobsonian. Lovely fit and finish, silky smooth and so strong!
Went for the 2.5" to give me more focus adjustment when I switch between binoviewer or single eye viewing.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.