About this product
The Starlight Instruments FeatherTouch focusers are regarded by many as the BEST focuser upgrade available and this precision engineered 2" Crayford focuser for Celestron and Meade Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescopes (SCT) is an excellent example.
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standard to ensure long life and no-fuss operation.
- Two focus knobs provide coarse focus and fine focus with a reduction ratio of 10-to-1 for unrivalled accuracy and repeatability.
- Includes Starlight Instrument's focuser brake system.
- Non-marring brass compression ring.
- Low profile design and 1.5" draw-tube travel ensures focuser swings between the base and OTA of fork-mounted SCT telescopes.
When ordering please select one of the two custom-made mounting plates to suit your telescope.
Mounting plate A20-212: Celestron C11, CPC1100 & C14
Mounting plate A20-215: Celestron C8, CPC800, C925 & CPC925 (also Meade 8" SCT)
Draw Tube Travel 1.5"/38.10MM
Lifting Capacity 8-10 pounds
Reduction Ratio 10:1
Draw Tube Drive Mechanism Crayford
Racked In from Mounting Face 35.69 mm (1.4")
Racked Out from Mounting Face 76.33 mm (3")
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.