About this product
Part Number: 100-0059
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the TRIUS PRO-834 camera. This is part of SONY ICX 1" format sensor series found in our TRIUS PRO-694 & TRIUS PRO-814 cameras. The TRIUS PRO-834 has 12 million pixels, each just 3.1 micron square, perfectly suited to very short focal length optics, such as refractors or DSLR camera lenses (ideally suited for focal lengths of 300mm - 600mm). With read-noise figures better than many CMOS cameras, along with high QE (Quantum Efficiency),delta cooling of approx. -45c,16bit data, and good full well depth figures, this is a great new addition to a wide field deep-sky imaging setup.
As with all of our TRIUS cameras, the CCD chamber is purged with Argon gas to keep the CCD chamber free of moisture. There is also an AR coated fused silica window at the front of the camera and the built-in USB hub for driving your guide camera and filter wheel.
- ICX834AL CCD chip, with 11973760 x 3.1uM pixels in a 12.5mm x 10mm array.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Triple output powered USB hub built-in for guider and wheel control etc.
- Dual stage high performance cooler with -45C delta T
- Dry Argon-filled CCD chamber for efficient cooling.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Built-in very high speed USB 2.0 interface with 4.2 second downloads.
- QE peak of 78%
- Read noise: <3-e
- Full well depth > 8k.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - less than 450 grams load on the 'scope.
- Back focus aprox. 17mm.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.