About this product
Part Number: 110-0021
The new Ultrastar Pro is the Lodestars Pro's big cousin.
Higher resolution and twice the active area with similar low read noise and high QE. The Ultrastar Pro is an outstanding guide camera and a fantastic outreach/introductory camera for deep sky imaging.
When used with PHD2 Autoguiding Software this is an excellent autoguider, and with the Starlight Vision Software the Ultrastar is the perfect "Live Stacking" Camera.
New Pro version of the Ultrastar features
- Lower Read Noise
- Faster Read Out
- Great New Colour
- Size of a small 1.25" eyepiece
- CCD type: ICX825AL Sony Exview II Progressive Scan CCD
- CCD Full Resolution: 1392 x 1040 Pixels
- Pixel Size: 6.45um x 6.45um
- Image Format: 1392 x 1040 Pixels
- CCD Image Area: 8.98mm x 6.71mm
- CCD Quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max - 75%
- Read Noise: Typically only 3.5 electrons
- Full Well Capacity: Greater than 23,000e (Unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x
- Dark Current: Dark Frame Saturation time greater than 1 hour, less than 0.1 electrons/second@ +10c Ambient
- Data Format: 16 Bits
- System Gain: 0.35 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built in USB 2.0
- Image Download Time: Typically 600ms at full resolution using USB 2
- Power Requirements: USB powered
- Cooling System: Ambient air cooling
- Size: 32x72mm Blue anodised aluminium barrel with 25x0.75mm C mount thread at the CCD window and input/output plugs are rear
- Weight: approx 50g
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.