About this product
Part Number: 100-0068
This NEW Blue Edition Trius Pro-834 camera features a 16 bit, 12 mp ICX834 Sony sensor with 3.1µm pixels.
The Starlight Xpress TRIUS PRO-834 camera is fitted with a sensor from Sony's ICX 1" format series (the Starlight Xpress TRIUS PRO-694 & TRIUS PRO-814 cameras also use sensors from the same series).
The TRIUS PRO-834 sensor has 12 million pixels, each just 3.1 micron square, so is perfectly suited to very short focal length optics such as refractors or DSLR camera lenses (best suited for focal lengths 300-600mm).
With impressive read-noise figures (better than many CMOS cameras) high QE (Quantum Efficiency), delta cooling of approx -45°C, 16bit data and good full well depth figures, this camera is an excellent choice for use with a wide field deep-sky imaging setup.
As with all Starlight Xpress TRIUS cameras, the CCD chamber is purged with Argon gas to ensure the CCD chamber remains free of moisture.
It also features an AR coated fused silica sensor window and a built-in USB hub for driving your guide camera and filter wheel.
- ICX834AK CCD chip, with 11973760 x 3.1uM pixels in a 12.5mm x 10mm array.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Triple output powered USB hub built-in for guider and wheel control etc.
- Dual stage high performance cooler with -45°C delta T
- Dry Argon-filled CCD chamber for efficient cooling.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Built-in very high speed USB 2.0 interface with 4.2 second downloads.
- QE peak of 78%
- Read noise: <3-e
- Full well depth > 8k.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - less than 450 grams load on the 'scope.
- Back focus aprox. 17mm.
Camera Field of View Simulator
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.