About this product
Part Number: K1.0X-DBU03
This useful non-reducing Field Flattener enables DSLR astrophotography with most f/5-f/7 refractor telescopes.
Optimised for DSLR cameras and telescopes with f/5-f/7 focal-ratios.
Will also work well with telescope focal lengths narrowly outside this optimised f/range if using an astronomy camera with a smaller sensor.
Identical to our M42 model but features an integral M48 adaptor thread can be swapped for an optional M42 adapter.
Fully multi-coated optics fitted into a CNC machined body with gloss black anodised finish.
- No change to telescope focal length.
- Suitable for focal ratios around f/5 - f/7.
- High quality, fully multi-coated optics.
- Integrated M48 camera thread (can be replaced with an optional T / M42 adapter).
- CNC machined body with hard, gloss, black anodised finish.
- 2" push-fit nosepiece for can be removed to reveal a female M48 thread for direct screw-on attachment.
- The 2" nosepiece is tapered for safety and accepts 2" astronomy filters.
- Requires 55mm back focus
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Wednesday, 11 March 2020 | Giles
I've only had the opportunity to use this once so far, it appears well manufactured and fits the end of my Startravel 120T focuser. The 2" push fit makes attaching the CCD to the OTA a lot easier than having previously had to screw on the imaging train to the OTA. Intial images show that there is clearer focus at the edge of the FOV so I guess it is doing what it is supposed to be doing.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.