About this product
Part Number: TKA32580
The Takahashi TOA-35 0.7x reducer is configured with 4-elements in three groups and uses low dispersion, high refractive index glass for two of the elements, while reducing the focal length by a factor of 30-percent.
The Tak TOA-35 reducer produces 3 micron stars in the center of the field and 6 micron stars at the edge with a very flat field when used with the TOA-150. Images sizes for the TSA-102 and 120 are 8 microns at centre and 12 microns at the edge. There is also an improvement in the colour correction on all models.
The TOA-35 Reducer is designed for the TSA102/TSA120/TOA130/TOA150
Takahashi TOA-35 0.7x Reducer Specifications:
- Focal Length (installed on TOA-150): 775 mm
- Focal Length (installed on TSA-102): 575 mm
- Focal Length (installed on TSA-120): 635 mm
- Focal Ratio (installed on TOA-150): f/5.2
- Focal Ratio (installed on TSA-102): f/5.6
- Focal Ratio (installed on TSA-120): f/5.3
- Image Circle (all models): 44 mm
- Metal Back Distance (all models): 68.5 mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.