About this product
Part Number: T309
TeleGizmos 365-series covers are warranted for one year from date of delivery including all labor and material. If your cover fails due to either a manufacturing or material defect, TeleGizmos will repair or replace the cover during this warranty period. Proof of purchase required. This warranty is fully transferable but does not include normal wear and tear.
TeleGizmos 365-series are the BEST telescope covers money can buy!
Suitable for 8" / 9" fork mounted SCTs. 147cm / 58" circumference, 106cm / 42" height.
The TeleGizmos 365 series are designed for severe weather protection.
Features an inner layer of aluminised material for radiant heat protection coupled to an outer cover of highly water, UV and mildew-resistant acrylic coated woven polyester. This combination of materials provides years of protection, even when used outside 24/7, 365-days a year.
The outer material also offers high strength and abrasion resistance with less than 1% shrinkage or stretch.
Tested in some of the harshest US environments, including the desert southwest, Florida Keys, Colorado @ 8000 feet and the Texas Hill country, the 365 Series has proven itself capable of handling all types of weather.
365 COVER FEATURES
- Multi-layered material for increased protection.
- Can be used outside for all-weather 24/7, 365-day protection.
- Highly water resistant acrylic coated woven polyester outer cover.
- Aluminised inner-layer provides radiant heat protection.
- Moisture penetration tested at 40 PSI (1/2" concentrated stream).
- UV and mildew resistant.
- Can be securely fastened to your scope with built-in draw string.
- Additional draw string and clips provide extra security around the middle of the cover.
Please note, images are for illustrative purposes and may not show the exact size cover you are ordering.
Outer Canvas: Woven Polyester
Weight (oz/yd sq.)
+/- 1.0 oz/yd sq
ASTM D5034 Warp
ASTM D5034 Fill
ASTM D2261 Warp
ASTM D2261 Fill
Water Resistance (Hydro)
>25 in. minimum
Water Repellency (Spray)
Exterior Weather Rating
Inner Radiant Barrier: Polyethylene/Astrolar Fiber; Multi layered
Aluminum Dispersion (ohms)
Water Penetration (Hydro)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.