About this product
Part Number: 10726
This long focal length 4-inch f10 achromat refractor is the quintessential telescope for astronomy.
A good choice for observing the Moon, solar system targets and brighter deep sky objects.
Views are clear and sharp with high contrast. Chromatic aberration is also surprisingly well-corrected.
Fitted with a 2" focuser and includes a 2" Star Diagonal, two Plossl eyepieces and a 1.25"/2" eyepiece adapter (so it accepts both 1.25" & 2" eyepieces).
A 6x30 optical finderscope, tube-rings and a Sky-Watcher/Vixen type dovetail are also included.
For photography, it has a convenient direct SLR connection.
An optional polar scope, tracking motors and even a complete GOTO upgrade kit are also available.
Features & Specification
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/9.8)
- Objective Lens Diameter: 102mm
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x40 & x100
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x204
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 2"/50.8mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ3-2 Deluxe Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 28% more Light Gathering than 90mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.