About this product
Part Number: 10737
Sky-Watcher STARTRAVEL telescopes are two-element, air-spaced achromatic refractors, that are well proven performers for ‘Rich-Field’ views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies & planets, the Moon and the Sun (with proper safety filtering!), as well as giving excellent daytime terrestrial views when used with an erecting prism (not supplied with this model).
These wide-field, short-tube telescopes are great as fixed aperture lenses for terrestrial photography. Their “fast" focal ratios make them useful for capturing lunar and solar eclipses as well as nature photographs.
Supplied with the EQ3-2 equatorial mount, which when polar aligned, will allow you to easily track objects as they move across the night sky via its slow motion control cables.
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x24, x48, x60, x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x240
- Objective Lens Diameter: 120mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 600mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Deluxe Barlow Lens 1.25" (with camera adaptor)
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
- Red Dot Finder
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Focuser
- 1.25"/31.7mm Star Diagonal
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- EQ3-2 Deluxe Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 38% more Light Gathering than 102mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.