About this product
Part Number: S800M-A01
The StellaMira 80mm f10 ED is a classic design that benefits significantly from modern glass and materials. A superb telescope!
Every StellaMira telescope is QC checked in the UK to ensure it achieves its full potential.
This long focal-ratio ED apochromatic telescope feature an air-spaced doublet objective that combines one ED lens from Japanese Ohara FPL-53 with another from Lanthanum glass. The views are stunning! An Excellent choice for lunar and planetary observation.
A 2" dual speed, Crayford focuser with 1:10 fine focusing provides a precise silky smooth focus action.
Supplied with CNC machined tube rings, carry handle, Vixen-style 15" dovetail and an aluminium carry-case.
- 80mm Aperture
- f/10 focal ratio / 800mm focal length
- ED APO Doublet optics including 1x ED APO FPL-53 lens and 1x Lanthanum lens (both Japanese Ohara)
- Fully multi-coated optics
- 2" dual-speed Crayford Focuser
- 1:10 Fine Focusing
- Dual twist axis locking clamps - 2" clamp and 2" to 1.25" adapter clamp - strong, secure connection without marring nosepieces
- Supplied with Tube Rings, Carry Handle and 15" Vixen-style Dovetail
- Includes a heavy duty Aluminium case with die-cut foam.
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- Telescope OTA
- Tube Rings
- 15" Vixen Style Dovetail Bar
- Carry Handle
- Aluminium Carry Case
|Type ||Refractor |
|Aperture ||80mm |
|Focal Length ||800mm |
|Focal Ratio ||f/10 |
|Optical Construction || |
Air spaced ED APO Doublet, Includes 1x ED APO FPL-53 lens and 1x Lanthanum lens
|Lens Coating ||Fully multi-coated |
|Tube Material ||Aluminium |
|Focuser ||2" Rack & Pinion Hybrid Drive Dual Speed |
|Fine Focuser ||1:10 |
|Accessories ||Tube Rings, Vixen-Style Dovetail & Handle |
|Case ||Aluminium case included with Die-Cut foam |
|Weight (inc rings) ||4.1 Kg |
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Saturday, 12 June 2021 | Clive
Awesome so we'll made and. The view is so sharp the best scope I've owned in the past 10 years and I've had a few big up to flo
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.