About this product
Part Number: TPM6F4
TS-PHOTON 154/600mm Advanced Newtonian for Astrophotography and Observing
Astrophotography is easy with this compact Newtonian from the TS-PHOTON series. With an aperture ratio of 1:4, this astrograph offers you pure light intensity and thus short exposure times.With the addition of a coma corrector the PHOTON f/4 Newtonian becomes a fast high quality astrograph.
With a weight of around 5kg and a length of only 53cm, the PHOTON f/4 Newtonian is an ideal travel telescope. For wide-field observations, you can even mount the telescope on a good photo tripod - the included dovetail has a 1/4 "tripod thread on its base.
A good coma corrector turns this Newtonian into a real astrograph, our recommendation is the TSGPU Superflat corrector, which is made for this telescope. It will offer you the highest sharpness in the entire field.
The PHOTON 6" f/4 is also suitable for the TS2KORRR reducer / corrector. The corrector turns the already bright f/4 Newtonian into a fast astrograph with an aperture ratio of f/2.9. The exposure time is reduced by about half. Sensors up to 30 mm in diameter can be used.
- Aperture 154 mm (6") - focal length 600 mm - focal ratio F4
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with enhanced reflectivity for a brighter image.
- Large secondary mirror for a well-illuminated image with astro and DSLR cameras.
- Precise 2" MONORAIL focuser for more stability than with conventional Crayford focusers.
- Adjustable primary and secondary mirror cells made of metal, useful collimation aid on the primary mirror.
- With only 530 mm length and approx. 5 kg weight, this is an optimal travel telescope which can even be mounted on good photo tripods.
- Focus position ready for the TS GPU Superflat Corrector and the TS 2KORRR 0.73x Reducer / Corrector.
- Central mark on the primary mirror for easy collimation
- Extensive scope of delivery: 8x50 finder, tube rings, 2" extension tube, adapter to 1.25"
- Weighs 5.3kg including tube rings and finder.
- 540mm long with a 178mm diameter.
What's in the box
- TS-Photon 6" f/4 Newtonian
- Tube Rings
- Vixen-Style Dovetail
- 2" 35mm Extension Tube
- Dust Cover
- 8x50 finder with Quick Release
|Aperture: ||154 mm (6") |
|Focal length: ||600 mm |
|Aperture ratio: ||f/4 |
|Primary mirror: ||Parabolic primary mirror with 94% reflection and protective quartz layer |
|Secondary mirror: ||70 mm minor axis with 94% enhanced reflection and protective quartz layer |
|Resolution: ||0.77" |
|Limiting magnitude: ||12.7 mag |
|Focuser: ||2" Monorail focuser with 1/10 dual speed, adapter to 1.25" and compression ring |
|Backfocus: ||approx. 98 mm |
|Tube weight: ||5.3 kg with tube rings and finder |
|Tube dimensions: ||Length 530 mm, diameter 178 mm |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.