About this product
Part Number: TPM6F5
TS-PHOTON 150/750mm Advanced Newtonian for Astrophotography and Observation
This versatile Newtonian reflector telescope from the TS-PHOTON series captures a lot of light and provides extensive features which you will rarely find in this price range. 150 mm aperture reveals thousands of deep-sky objects with many details. Resolve star clusters into single stars or observe details of well-known nebulae. Thanks to the high-quality parabolic primary mirror the Newtonian also reveals many details on the moon´s surface and on planets. For visual observing, we suggest an optional 35mm 2" extension.
Astrophotography is also possible with this telescope. The generously-rated secondary mirror offers a very good illumination. Rather than corner-vignetting the telescope shows light and information. The high-quality 2" Crayford focuser (ball bearings) accepts all customary coma correctors. These features makes this telescope an ideal astrograph for astrophotography.
A wonderful entry-level telescope
Thanks to its simple operation and solid mechanics, this PHOTON Newtonian is also ideal for beginners. We recommend the Skywatcher mount EQ3 or EQ5 for this Newtonian. You can find both mounts in the accessories section. Right from the start, this telescope can be used to make wonderful observations of the moon, planets, but also nebulae and galaxies. Later this PHOTON Newtonian can be equipped with accessories such as coma correctors for astrophotography or even binocular approaches. The PHOTON Newtonian grows with your interests.
- Aperture 150 mm / Focal length 750 mm / F-ratio F5
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with 94 % reflection coating for a brighter image.
- Large secondary mirror with 63mm diameter for a well illuminated image field for astrophotography
- Precise 2" Crayford focuser for accurate focusing - Motorfocus optional.
- Adjustable primary- and secondary mirror holder made of metal, convenient collimation marking on primary mirror
- Focus position optimised for observation with all customary eyepieces and for astrophotography with coma correctors
- Due to its short build the Newtonian is suitable for smaller mounts (Skywatcher EQ3 upwards
- Central mark on the primary mirror for easy collimation
- Generous equipment: 6x30 finder scope, ring clamps, dovetail included
- Weighs 5.9kg including tube rings and finder.
- 690mm long with a 179mm diameter.
What's in the box
- 150 mm f/5 Newtonian
- Tube Rings
- Vixen-Style Dovetail
- 6x30 Optical Finder Scope
- Dust Cap
|Aperture: ||150 mm (6") |
|Focal length: ||750 mm |
|F-ratio: ||f/5 |
|Primary mirro: ||Parabolic primary mirror with 94 % reflection and Quartz protection coating |
|Secondary mirro: ||63 mm - ideal for APS-C format sensors with suitable coma correctors |
|Field of view: ||roughly 38 mm illumination (90 %) - suitable for full format cameras and large 2" eyepieces |
|Focuser: ||2" Crayford focuser with adapter to 1,25" and ring clamping |
|Backfokus: ||roughly 78 mm |
|Tube weight: ||5,9 kg |
|Tube diameter: ||179 mm |
|Tube length: ||690 mm |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.