About this product
Part Number: ACUR1
TS 1.25"/T2 Crayford Focuser for Refractors and Cassegrain type instruments.
This TS 1.25" Focuser is an ideal replacement upgrade for the simple focusers normally fitted to beginner telescopes that do not support heavy accessories permit precise focussing.
The ACUR1 is a great way to improve your telescope and make it fit for demanding observations or even astrophotography.
Due to the micro reduction and the stainless steel running surface, the adjustment is soft as butter even under maximum loads of several kilograms.
Adaptation of the ACUR1 to your telescope:
The focuser has an inside diameter of 50.7 mm on the telescope side. Adapters with the corresponding outside diameter are fixed by three grub screws. A knurled screw allows additional fixation or 360° rotation.
The outer diameter of the draw tube is 46.4 mm. The telescope connection should therefore be slightly larger.
Connecting accessories to the focuser:
The focuser has a 1.25" receptacle with compression ring on the eyepiece side. This allows you to clamp eyepieces or adapters well. If you unscrew the connection, you will get a T2 thread (M42x0.75). This thread is available for photo adaptations.
- Short 1.25" Crayford Focuser with stainless steel running surface and T2 connection on the camera side
- Well-dimensioned ball bearings and V2A stainless steel running surface for maximum load with sensitive adjustment
- Compact: only 40 mm from the telescope adaptation to the T2 thread / 63 mm to the 1.25" connection
- 35 mm adjustment range
- Dual-speed for sensitive focusing
- Trouble-free adaptation to telescopes possible via individual special adapters
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.