About this product
Part Number: TPM10F5
TS-PHOTON 254/1270 mm Advanced Newtonian for Observations and Astrophotography
This Newtonian from the PHOTON series is a real all-rounder and is one of the most powerful telescopes in this price class. With its versatile focal ratio of f/5, the Newtonian reflector offers the best conditions for observing the moon and planets. The optimised secondary mirror is also designed for deep-sky observations and astrophotography.
The 10" f/5 PHOTON Newtonian is well supported by mounts like the Skywatcher EQ6 or the Celestron CGX. The telescope is still transportable, but can also be used very well in observatories.
- Aperture 254 mm / focal length 1270 mm / focal ratio F5
- High-quality parabolic primary mirror with enhanced reflectivity for a brighter and high-contrast image.
- Well dimensioned secondary mirror with 70 mm minor axis for observation and astrophotography
- Primary mirror mount and secondary mirror mount made of metal - no plastic - fully adjustable Precise 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 micro reduction for accurate focusing
- Primary mirror fan for up to 50% faster cooling.
- Sturdy steel tube instead of soft aluminium tube - ensures better adjustment stability.
- Practical adjustment aid on the primary mirror - central marking.
- Focus position ideal for DSLR and astro cameras. For observation a 2" extension tube is included
- Comprehensive scope of delivery: 8x50 finder, tube rings, 2" extension tube for observation, dovetail bar - ready to use on your mount
What's in the box
- TS-Photon 10" f/5 Newtonian
- Tube Rings
- Vixen-Style Dovetail
- 2" 35mm Extension Tube
- Dust Cover
- Primary mirror fan and battery holder
- 8x50 finder with Quick Release
|Aperture: ||10" (254 mm) |
|Focal length: ||1270 mm |
|Focal ratio: ||f/5 |
|Primary mirror: ||Parabolic primary mirror with 94% enhanced reflectivity and quartz protection layer |
|Secondary mirror: ||70 mm minor axis with 94% enhanced reflectivity and quartz protection layer |
|Illuminated field of view: ||28 mm at 100% |
|Focuser: ||2" Crayford focuser with 1/10 micro reduction |
|Tube weight: ||15.5 kg with tube rings and finder |
|Tube dimensions: ||Length 1150 mm, diameter 303 mm |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.