About this product
Part Number: S136
Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment, close-at-hand, the Solo monocular gives you a closer look when you need it. And with the integral carry clip, the Solo attaches securely to any belt, strap or webbing. This premium roof prism with fully multi-coated glass surfaces delivers bright images in a unit that is compact, lightweight, and easy-to-handle.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armour: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Utility Clip: Allows for multiple attachment points and quick field access.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without spectacles.
What's in the box
- Vortex Monoculars
- Utility Clip
- Neck Strap
- Carry Case
|Magnification ||8 x ||10 x |
|Objective Lens Diameter ||36 mm ||36 mm |
|Eye Relief ||18 mm ||15 mm |
|Exit Pupil ||4.5 mm ||3.6 mm |
|Linear Field of View ||393 feet/1000 yards ||325 feet/1000 yards |
|Angular Field Of View ||7.5 degrees ||6.2 degrees |
|Close Focus ||16.4 feet / 5 m ||16.4 feet / 5 m |
|Length ||4.9 inches / 122mm ||4.9 inches / 122mm |
|Weight ||9.7 ounces / 270g ||9.7 ounces / 270g |
Downloads / Manuals
The following manuals and downloads are available for this product:
Vortex Optics Solo Manual (PDF)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these monoculars weigh?
The Vortex Optics Solo 8x36 and 10x36 monoculars weigh 270g / 9.7oz.