About this product
Part Number: A-Z81GD
The NEW William Optics Zenithstar 81 APO features an air-spaced doublet lens with an Ohara FPL-53 ED glass element in a CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell with fully multi-coated optics for high resolution, high contrast images virtually free of false-colour.
Versatile f/6.9 native focal ratio or f/5.5 when used with 0.8x flattener / reducer (available separately).
Supplied with Dualside dovetail (Vixen fit one side and Arca-Swiss on the other side), mounting rings and a new carry handle bar that a guidescope can slide into.
CNC machined aluminium for a superior fit and finish.
Heavy duty, 1:10 dual speed, 2.5" Rack and Pinion focuser.
Available in Blue, Red or Gold anodised.
- 81mm f/6.9 Doublet air-spaced APO
- CNC machined ultra-high precision lens cell
- FPL-53 ED glass element for enhanced colour correction
- 2.5 inch Heavy Duty, dual-speed Rack and Pinion focuser
- 0.8x Reducer / Flattener available separately
- Innovative Bahtinov mask cover included!
- Supplied with mounting rings, CNC carry handle, Dual side Vixen/Arca Swiss dovetail bar and Bahtinov mask cover
Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- Telescope OTA
- Mounting Rings
- CNC made Carry Handle
- Dual Vixen / Arca Swiss Dovetail
- Bahtinov Mask Cover
|Focal Length||559 mm||Image Circle||Full Frame with Flat 6AIII|
|Objective Type||ED Doublet, Air Spaced,|
Fully Multi-Coated, SMC coating.
|Tube Weight||3.53kg - Including dovetail & rings||Tube length||460mm Retracted, 560mm Extended ||Interchangable T Mounts:||Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, Pentax, Micro Four Thirds|
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.