About this product
Part Number: 60031
DISPLAY AND CAPTURE LIVE IMAGES DIRECTLY TO YOUR PC!!
Full-sized laboratory standard instrument incorporating a 1.3mp (1280x1024 pixels) built-in CMOS digital camera. Display and capture live images directly to your PC with ease, via a USB 2.0 cable using user-friendly ScopeImagePlus application software.
The camera can be connected and disconnected freely, and when the camera is not in use, the instrument operates like a conventional microscope.
Ideal for use in schools, colleges and professional laboratories over a wide range biological, medical, veterinary, bacteriological and agricultural applications
- Magnification x40-x1000 (x1600 achievable by using optional x16 eyepieces)
- Paired x10 DIN standard high eyepoint widefield eyepieces, field 18mm
- DIN standard, parfocal, parcentred objectives x4 (0.10), x10 (0.25), x40R (0.65), X100R (1.25) Oil
- Built-in 230v, 6v 20w halogen illumination with variable brightness control
- Bright field ABBE condenser (N.A. 1.25) with iris diaphragm and filter carrier
- Fully focusing rack & pinion substage
- Co-axial coarse and fine focusing with indexed scale and adjustable focus-tension
- Adjustable focus-stop
- Quadruple nosepiece
- Smooth x-y mechanical stage with co-axial drop-down controls.
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7 compatible software
- USB 2.0 Output, cable supplied
- Dust cover
- Dimensions 215x170x360mm
- Weight 6.5kg
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.