About this product
Part Number: 60042
The MICROLAB-1000 series are full sized laboratory standard instruments of modern ergonomic design, robust reliable construction and high optical performance. Ideal for use in schools, colleges and professional laboratories over a wide range of biological, medical, veterinary, bacteriological and agricultural applications.
Four models are available, sharing a common stand, but with a choice of viewing heads and objective lenses.
The MICROLAB-1000BSP is supplied with Seidentopf Binocular Head and Planachromatic Flat-Field Objectives
- Magnification x40-x1000 (x1600 achievable by using optional x16 eyepieces)
- x10 DIN standard high eyepoint widefield eyepieces, field 18mm
- DIN standard, parfocal, parcentred Planachromatic objectives x4 (0.10), x10 (0.25), x40R (0.65), X100R (1.25) Oil
- Seidentopf Binocular Head, rotatable 360°
- Built-in 230v, 6v 20w halogen illumination with variable brightness control
- Also supplied with Plano-Concave Mirror in Mount for Field Work
- Bright field ABBE condenser (N.A. 1.25) with iris diaphragm and filter carrier
- Fully focusing rack & pinion substage
- Co-axial coarse and fine focusing with indexed scale and adjustable focus-tension
- Adjustable focus-stop
- Quadruple nosepiece
- Smooth x-y mechanical stage with co-axial drop-down controls.
- Dust Cover
- Dimensions 215x170x360mm
- Weight 6.5kg
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.