About this product
Part Number: 60036
Ideal for ordinary and advanced level biology studies. The Zenith ULTRA-400 V.2 series are purpose built teaching instruments finished to a very high standard, combining excellent optical performance and a very reliable, modern, user-friendly design with a mechanical construction designed to withstand the rigours or everyday heavy classroom use.
All models feature high quality DIN standard optics, anti-tamper safety features included locked on eyepiece and stage clips, slip clutch on the coarse focus movement to prevent over focussing and an adjustable focus stop to prevent damage to glass microslides and objective lenses.
- Magnification Range x40, x100, x400, x1000
- DIN Achromatic Objectives x4 (0.10), x10 (0.25), x40R (0.65), 100R(1.25) oil immersion (R=retractable)
- x10 widefield eyepiece with pointer (18mm field)
- Binocular Head
- ABBE Condenser (N.A. 1.25) in spiral focusing mount with iris diaphragm
- Quadruple Nosepiece Turret
- Built in 230v 20w illumination (colour corrected with daylight blue filter)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.