About this product
Part Number: OAG-L
NEW ZWO OAG-L Off Axis Guider with larger 12mm x 12mm prism.
Provides a wider clear aperture than previous model.
Easy to use and particularly well suited to longer focal length telescopes or telescopes with moving mirror focussing systems.
The OAG-L is a perfect match for ZWO's larger format cameras.
- Lightweight and exquisite, 17.5mm thickness.
- Prism size: 12x12mm.
- The effective light-passing aperture is 11.7mm*8.3mm.
- Can be used to connect the main camera and guide camera simultaneously. No guide telescope required.
- Packaged with an M48 sensor tilt plate (5mm)
- Only workS with ASI Mini cameras ASI174MM Mini, ASI290MM Mini and ASI120MM Mini.
- Considering the large prism size, we don’t recommend you using the OAG-L with telescopes whose clear aperture is smaller than M48.
- Recommended for use with the ZWO 2” EFW or 7x36mm EFW, and with APS-C cameras (ASI2600) or full frame cameras (ASI6200/2400). The large clear aperture supports full frame cameras without vignetting.
- The major differences between OAG-L and M68 OAG are the prism size and the threads. The OAG-L removed the inner threads so you can directly use the screws to connect it to other equipment.
- If the thread of your telescope side is M48, then you don’t need to remove the M48 sensor tilt plate coming with OAG-L.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.