About this product
ZWO provide this WiFi extender for use with their ASIAIR PRO to improve WiFi coverage and expand its signal.
Provides a more stable user experience for all ASIAIR users.
Use with an ASIAIR to control your astronomy equipment from indoors without worrying about dead zones or signal fall off.
- WiFi intelligent bridge and repeater which can realise wireless -> wired and wired -> wireless functionality
- Supports both 2.4g and 5g Wi Fi band
- Supports connecting more than 20 WiFi terminals concurrently
- WiFi transmission rate: 300Mbs (2.4G) and 900+Mbos (5G)
- Point to Point no-barrier transmission distance: 300 meters (802.11A)
- Can be powered by 12v DC Power Supply and USB 5V
Recommended Connection Method
Since USB 5V may not be enough to power the WiFi extender, we recommend you use a DC 12V power supply. You can directly connect the WiFi extender to the ASIAIR PRO via ASIAIR PRO’s DC 12V output port and Ethernet port.
When the green indicator is flashing rapidly, it indicates the WiFi extender is working properly.
Connect your phone to the WiFi extender. The code can be found at the back of the WiFi extender. It is recommended you choose 5G because the 5G signal is stronger than 2.4G and the transmission speed is also faster.
Open the App and confirm the network your phone is connected to. Hit Next to move on.
Scan ASIAIR and connect your phone to it.
You can now start astrophotography in comfort!
Except for AP mode, you can also login in to the configuration site of the WiFi extender to set the station mode. For detailed instruction, please refer to the ZWO WiFi Extender quick guide.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.