About this product
Part Number: 2956274
Baader 2″ ClickLock M74i x 1 clamp – for focusers with M74 x 1 male thread, e.g. Skywatcher Esprit 120&150, TS-Optics and Omegon APOs 150/1000 with Linearpower focuser
Consisting of M68a x 1 ClickLock clamp (# 2956268) and M68i x 1 to M74i x 1 Inverter (# 2458237)
The Baader Planetarium 2" Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. With a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grip the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist. Easy.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
Each Click-Lock is provided with the necessary wrench to enable adjusting the rotation of the clamp for positioning the lever in the most convenient location.
Optical height: 44mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.