About this product
Part Number: 2956946
Baader VariLock 46 Lockable T2 Extension Tube (2956946)
Baader T-2 VariLock extensions are two infinitely adjustable rings in the T-2 System. By loosening then after adjustment locking the clamp ring the extension tubes can be adjusted to the desired length by using a millimetre scale. All necessary tools (allen key, hook wrench) are included.
VariLock is an ideal tool for setting the exact focus at distances when using field correctors with critical focus position.
This Lockable T-2 Extension Tube can be adjusted between 29 mm and 46 mm with clamping and Allen key.
- Telescope side connection: female T-2 thread (M42 x 0.75)
- Eyepiece/camera side connection: male T-2 thread (M42 x 0.75) or T-2 ring dovetail 52 x 6.5mm for Baader bayonet adapter
- Optical length: 29-46 mm adjustable over a millimetre scale
- Outside diameter: 50.8mm / 2 "
- Inside diameter: 38mm when T-2 thread inserted, 41mm when the 52mm dovetail ring inserted
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Saturday, 25 August 2018 | Dan
I already had the 29mm version of this adapter but since changing my setup I needed something that would cover exactly 37mm spacing for my field flattener.
This done the job perfectly and completely hassle free. I screwed it down to 37mm and connected to my field flattener and camera. After double checking with a set of digital calipers it was bang on and hasn't moved since.
Well made, solid and the locking ring is a very nice touch to keep everything in place.
Wednesday, 14 February 2018 | John
Well made and easy to setup. Once the length is set the locking ring makes the whole assembly rigid
Friday, 21 October 2011 | Earl
A very easy to use extension well made and simple.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.