About this product
Part Number: DSC004
Astro Devices Nexus DSC Pro with WiFI - Advanced Digital Setting Circles
Nexus DSC Pro is an advanced digital setting circles computer that packs all the latest technologies into a device designed for your telescope.
The Nexus DSC Pro boasts a powerful CPU and larger flash memory & RAM that lets you spend more time doing what you want: looking at the sky.
With the Pro’s upgraded CPU, memory, RAM, and sensors, you can store more objects in the database, search the database quicker, use encoder speeds of up to 100 million steps per second, and better understand the environment around you. The Pro will also have multi-lingual support planned for the future.
You can use the Nexus DSC Pro with planetarium software (such as SkySafari Plus/Pro, Starry Night, Cartes du Ciel, and TheSky) on WiFi-enabled computing devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Computers, Android phones/tablets, Kindle Fire, and Windows-based PCs/tablets).
- Red OLED graphical display
- Full numeric tactile keypad
- Practically unlimited number of celestial objects in its database*
- Internal rechargeable Lithium battery
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Powerful Identify and Tour modes
- Built-in sensors: barometric pressure, humidity and temperature
- Multi-point telescope pointing analysis system
- Supports up to 512GB microSD cards
- Optional WiFi interface for your tablet/smartphone/laptop
- Supports ServoCAT, SiTech and SkyTracker, motor controllers
- User catalogues (practically unlimited**) can be added and used
- Can be charged/powered from an external 5-16V DC power source
Full Specifications can be downloaded here
Dimensions: 140mm x 120mm x 38mm (LxWxH)
What's in the box
- 1 x Nexus DSC Pro unit
- 1 x Nexus DSC Pro User Manual
- 1 x Nexus DSC Pro Quick Setup Guide
- 1 x 30cm USB charging cable
- 1 x 90cm car lighter adapter cable
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.