About this product
Part Number: 62581
Japanese made Borg 55FL f/3.6 astrograph features a premium quality Fluorite objective from Canon.
Includes a Borg Helical focuser for precise dependable focusing.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
Can be used visually by adding a 2" eyepiece holder available separately (7508 or 7509).
- Aperture: 55mm
- Focal length: 200mm
- F-ratio: 3.6
- Lens configuration: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Physical length: 200mm
- Tube diameter: 60mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Filter: 58mm (front hood) & 52mm (7000)
- Parts included: 2555, 7761, 7603, 7352, 7880, 7065 & 8992
- Notes: Includes Camera rotator (7352) and mounting bracket (8992).
55mm Flourite Objective
- Focal length: 250mm (fluorite)
- F-ratio f/4.5
- Length: 95mm
- Weight: 205g
- Interface (rear): M57/P0.75
- Interface (front): 58mm filter thread in front of hood
Precision helical focuser
- Length: 27 to 44mm light path
- Weight: 98g
- OD: 73mm
- ID: 49mm
- Four-element reducer
- Back focus distance: 60mm
- Objective side interface: M57 P0.75 male
- Camera side interface: M57 P0.75 female
Items in the red box are optional and available separately.
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2555 - 55FL Flourite Objective
- 7761 - M57 Helical Focuser DXII
- 7603 - M57/60 M 40mm Extension
- 7352 - M57 Rotating Ring DX
- 7880 - 0.8x Quadruplet Reducer
- 7065 - Series 60 Mounting Ring
- 7065 - Arca Swiss Mounting Block
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.