About this product
Part Number: 62581
Japanese made Borg 55FL f/3.6 astrograph features a premium quality Fluorite objective from Canon.
Includes a Borg Helical focuser for precise dependable focusing.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
- Aperture: 55mm
- Focal length: 200mm
- F-ratio: 3.6
- Lens configuration: 6 elements in 5 groups, 1 fluorite
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Image Circle: 43mm
- Physical length: 190mm
- Tube diameter: 60mm
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Filter: 58mm (front hood) & 52mm on optional part (7000).
- Parts included: 2555, 7761, 7603, 7352, 7880, 7065 & 8992
- Notes: Includes Camera rotator (7352) and mounting bracket (8992).
55mm Flourite Objective
- Focal length: 250mm (fluorite)
- F-ratio f/4.5
- Length: 95mm
- Weight: 205g
- Interface (rear): M57/P0.75
- Interface (front): 58mm filter thread in front of hood
Precision helical focuser
- Length: 27 to 44mm light path
- Weight: 98g
- OD: 73mm
- ID: 49mm
- Four-element reducer
- Back focus distance: 60mm
- Objective side interface: M57 P0.75 male
- Camera side interface: M57 P0.75 female
Items in the red box are optional and available separately.
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2555 - 55FL Flourite Objective
- 7761 - M57 Helical Focuser DXII
- 7603 - M57/60 M 40mm Extension
- 7352 - M57 Rotating Ring DX
- 7880 - 0.8x Quadruplet Reducer
- 7065 - Series 60 Mounting Ring
- 8992 - Arca Swiss Mounting Block
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.