INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 102S Refractor OTA
- 1.25" 26mm SPL Eyepiece
- 2" eyepiece adapter
- 6x30 finderscope
- Tube clamp and camera adapter
- Vixen-Style Dovetail Mount with stainless steel rail
- 1.25" diagonal
New model fitted with sturdy 2.5" R&P Hex-focuser.
The Bresser Messier AR-102S/600 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly is a fantastic f/5.9 widefield achromatic refracting telescope, ideal for deep sky sweeping!
This telescope is supplied with Bresser's Hex Focus, non-slip, no-shift focuser, with internal diameter of 65mm / 2.5-inches, meaning no vignetting even with faster optical systems such as this telescope.
Ambitious beginners and advanced observers alike will see the brightest objects outside our solar system with the MESSIER AR-102. Watch details in the Great Orion Nebula from the astonishing distance of 1500 lightyears (14.200.000.000.000 km)! Scanning the lunar terminator is simply a pleasure. Scanning the Milky Way in Saggitarius shows a multitude of deep-sky objects.
- f/5.9 focal-ratio
- New sturdy 2.5" Hex-focuser R&P focuser accepts 2" & 1.25" eyepieces
- 6x30 straight through finder
- 1.25" Diagonal
- Cradle rings with convenient handle and piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Universal 44mm (Vixen-style) Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 2" / 1.25" adapter with integrated T2 thread