INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 152L Refractor OTA
- 1.25" 26mm SPL Eyepiece
- 2" eyepiece adapter
- 8x50 finderscope
- Tube clamp and camera adapter
- Vixen-Style Dovetail Mount with stainless steel rail
- 1.25" diagonal
New model fitted with sturdy 2.5" R&P Hex-focuser.
The Bresser Messier AR-152L/1200 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly is Bresser's flagship achromatic refractor. At 150mm / 6-inch aperture, this achromatic doublet has serious light gathering power and is very well colour corrected for its design.
This telescope boasts Bresser's Hex Focus system: a non-slip, no-shift focuser, with internal diameter of 65mm / 2.5-inches, meaning no vignetting even with faster optical systems. Also supplied with 8x50mm finderscope, diagonal and 1.25" 26mm Plossl eyepiece.
For the ambitious planetary observer the AR-152L is a dream machine. View tiny dots and structures in the cloud bands of Jupiter, small rims and craters on the surface of the moon and details on Mars, including the ice-covered polar regions of our neighbouring planet. Watch Jupiter's moons dance around the planet and detect the greenish glow of Uranus far beyond Saturn's orbit. The combination of large aperture and long focal length provides tack-sharp high-contrast pictures that will impress you every time anew.
- f/7.9 focal-ratio
- New sturdy 2.5" Hex-focuser R&P focuser accepts 2" & 1.25" eyepieces
- 8x50 finder-scope with reticle
- Cradle rings with convenient handle and piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Universal 44mm (Vixen-style) Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 2" / 1.25" adapter with integrated T2 thread