INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 152S Refractor OTA
- 1.25" 26mm SPL Eyepiece
- 2" eyepiece adapter
- 8x50 finderscope
- Tube clamp and camera adapter
- Vixen-Style Dovetail Mount with stainless steel rail
- 1.25" diagonal
New model fitted with sturdy 2.5" R&P Hex-focuser.
The Bresser Messier AR-152S/760 Hex-Focus Optical Tube Assembly is a large f/5 Achromatic Refractor, ideally suited to rich-field deep sky viewing.
Four lens design delivers better perfomance than a regular two lens achromat of this focal length.
Features Bresser's unique Hex-Focus system: a non-slip, no-shift focuser, with internal diameter of 65mm / 2.5-inches, meaning no vignetting even with faster optical systems.
Also supplied with 8x50mm finderscope, diagonal and 1.25" 26mm Plossl eyepiece.
The combination of large aperture and short focal length predestine the MESSIER AR-152S for the observation of large celestial objects. Experience the famous globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules: Thousands of pinpoint stars stand before a black sky like so many diamonds spilled onto black velvet. Equipped with nebular filters you can watch the Gulf of Mexico in the North America Nebula and all the other celestial objects that Charles Messier listed in 1781. The compact size of the MESSIER AR-152S combines outstanding transportability, high light gathering power and low weight for a telescope of this aperture. This telescope is only an optical tube without mount and tripod.
- Short f/5 focal-ratio
- New sturdy 2.5" Hex-focuser R&P focuser accepts 2" & 1.25" eyepieces
- 8x50 finder-scope with reticle
- Cradle rings with convenient handle and piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Universal 44mm (Vixen-style) Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 2" / 1.25" adapter with integrated T2 thread