About this product
Part Number: TSGPU
Optimised for astrophotography with fast Newtonian telescopes.
- 4-element superflat coma corrector for excellent imaging in the field and on the axis
- Calculated by Gyulai Pal in Hungary (GPU-Optics)
- Ideally suited for Newtonian telescopes with focal ratio f/4 - delivers very good results from f/3.5 to f/6
- Very tolerant of tilting
- The focal length is not changed
- The focus position is moved outwards by 20mm
- Camera connection via M48 thread
- The corrector can be screwed to the focuser for better stability and accuracy. Connection adapters for cameras and focusers are available.
Note: To fit this Coma Corrector to a Skywatcher Quattro Newtonian it is necessary to use an M54x1 male to M48x0.75 female adaptor.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. Can this coma corrector be used with a 2" filter?
This has a 2" thread built into the nosepiece of the adapter. This will accommodate a 2" filter.