About this product
Part Number: ASK-FMA135-AF3S-KIT
The ASKAR FMA135 is a premium optical instrument that features a 30mm ED triplet objective to deliver superb image quality for astronomical and terrestrial imaging. It also works as a finder/small telescope/guide scope.
Focusing can be quite a time consuming process even with the Bahtinov mask (especially with narrowband filters). Additionally, focus can shift with temperature change during the night. DAD have solved this for you with their special rail mounted autofocuser kit, which can compensate for the front movement of the lens during focusing.
The autofocusing motor rests on a special trolley, connected to the rails. This keeps the auto focuser pulley in line with lens focusing ring and enables a balanced, compact solution.
What's in the box
- 1x AF3s mount (trolley, OTA bracket, L bracket)
- 1x 16T MXL pulley
- 1x 3D rinted helical focuser compression MXL ring
- 1x MXL timing belt
- 1x 16mm M3 bolts for attaching the compression ring
- 2x 16mm M3 bolt (for 3D printed helical focuser compression ring)
- 2x 50mm rods for attaching trolley to the main bracket
- 1x 8mm M3 countersunk bolt (for attaching trolley rods lid)
- 2x 30mm M3 bolt (for attaching MXL ring arm)
- 8x 6mm M3 bolt (for attaching AF3s)
- OPTIONAL: temperature sensor
- OPTIONAL: manual hand controller
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.