About this product
Part Number: TSOAG9G2
This TS off-axis guider is the shortest off-axis guider we know. Nevertheless, the guider offers all functions for successful use.
- Extremely short overall length - only 9 mm up to the 2 "attachment or 11.4 mm up to the M48 connection thread on the telescope side.
- Large free opening of over 45 mm, therefore also suitable for full-format sensors.
- Flexible use - we offer them all Adaptations to correctors, reducers, and coma correctors.
- Connections on the camera side: T2, M48, M42x1 and EOS optionally available.
- Easy focusing of the autoguider by moving the T2 connection.
- The position of the prism can be freely adjusted to achieve the best possible illumination without shadowing and to adapt the guide star ideally to the field correction of the telescope.
- There are three positions available for the prism and the side view, which increases the field of the guide star search by three times.
- The lateral T2 attachment can be moved on the prism tower. This allows you to focus the guiding camera ideally and calibrate it to the recording camera.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.