About this product
Part Number: 8H00PC
The Astronomik Deep-Sky RGB filters are designed for maximum deep sky imaging performance with CCD cameras.
The transmission curves of the three filters are designed to give you strong and vivid colours with a strong reinforcement of the most important emission lines. Data taken with the new Astronomik Deep-Sky RGB filters is easier to process into a beautiful final masterpiece.
During the design of the Deep-Sky RGB filters Astronomik took a close look at the sensitivity curves of today’s popular CCD cameras. The result was they found a way to make one set of filters for all kind of sensors ranging from KAF- and KAI-sensors, to the chips made by Sony, meaning you can do 1:1:1 ratio RGB exposures with all sensors, with only minimal tweaking necessary during processing to achieve perfect colours in your image!
The transmission curve characteristics and coatings on the new Deep Sky RGB filters have been designed and engineered in such a way that no halos or reflections will be visible. Even with bright stars in the field of view you will be able to reveal the faintest structures in nebulas or galaxies
- Maximum transmission of up to 95%
- Ultra-Sharp, pinpoint star images
- High contrast
- Easy to process data for vivid colours in the final image
- Optimised spectral windows for max photon counts on the sensor
- Made on the finest, optically polished glass
- Extremly durable, scratch resistant coating
- MFR Coating technique for a wide range of focal ratios
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.