INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Vortex Spotting Scope
- Eyepiece Cap
- Objective Lens Cover
- View-through Carry Case
RAZOR® HD 27-60X85 ANGLED SPOTTING SCOPE
Setting a new standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship, and ultra-sleek functionality, the newly engineered Razor® HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Premium HD glass lens elements, painstakingly hand selected and precision-ground to exacting standards matched with a sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system deliver brilliant, razor-sharp, true to-life views.
Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, remarkable clarity, resolution, and colour accuracy. Fully multi-coated with XR coatings, the new Razor HD spotting scopes offer excellent light transmission - an extremely critical attribute when finding and studying your subject in poor light.
Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek—an ultra-hard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints. Fully multi-coated with scratch-resistant XRPlus premium coatings for extremely high resolution and optimal light transmission. A die-cast magnesium alloy body with rubber armouring ensures strength, durability and lightweight performance and the increased depth of field over the previous Razor spotting scopes allows the use of the helical/barrel focus system. The new Razors naturally are 100 percent waterproof, fogproof (purged with argon gas), dust-proof and are covered by the Vortex Unlimited Lifetime Warranty.
- APO Optical System: Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched colour sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximises stability in wind, offers greater comfort when viewing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek: Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek — an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus: Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.