About this product
Part Number: 31026
Allows binoculars with a tripod adapter bush to be fitted to a standard photographic tripod for increased viewing stability.
The large adapter is perfect for the Celestron and Revelation 15x70 and the Helios Stellar series.
'L' shape Mounts
- Two 1/4" thread connections to tripod, hide clamp or car window mount
- 1/4" screw thread to binoculars fitted with suitable tripod adapter socket
- Thumb wheel bolt for easy tightening to binocular
Models from left to right:
- 31026 Compacts 22-30mm OG.
- 31004 Small Porro 30~50mm OG.
- 31022 Roof Prism 30-50mm OG.
- 31005 Large Porro + 50mm OG.
Centre Focus Mount
- Single 1/4" thread connection to tripod or hide clamp or car window mount
- Thumb wheel bolt for easy tightening to centre focus bar on binocular
- Rubber lined cradle to avoid marking binocular
- Suitable for use with binoculars that feature an exposed centre focus bar
- Requires a minimum distance of 17mm between the centre point of the focusing bar and prism housing to fit.
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 26 September 2018 | André
Very good to support the Opticron Adventurer 10x50 T WP binoculars on the Tripod VT-5006 2-Way Tripod. Very stable and solid.
Saturday, 9 June 2018 | Niall
Solid as a rock - nicely finished and big knurled fitting screw dead easy to use even in the dark. Zero shake or shimmy when fitted and nice wide base has a choice of mounting positions. Should last a lifetime.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.