About this product
Part Number: 50402
The Fotomate VT-2900 is a stable and robust semi-professional tripod for video cameras & DSLRs. Also an excellent choice for use with spotting scopes, small telescopes and most large observation binoculars.
Optimum payload capacity is 4-6kg but can handle a maximum of 8kg.
Maximum height 177cm when the 3-section aluminium legs and geared centre column are fully extended.
The heavy-duty 2-Way tripod head, which is the same as supplied with the Fotomate VT-680-222R model, is robust and well-engineered. Operation is extremely smooth, well damped, and can be panned 360° with a wide range of tilt adjustment.
Supplied with nylon carrying case.
- Heavy-Duty Tripod with 2-Way Fluid-Damped Panhead
- Adjustable Tension & Lock
- Multi-Position Left or Right Mountable Pan Handle
- Payload Capacity: Optimum 4-6kg, Maximum 8kg.
- Quick Release Plate with 1/4” & 3/8” Attachment Screws and Video Pin
- Security Retention Mechanism on Quick Release Plate
- Maximum Height (Fully Extended): 177cm
- Minimum Height (Fully Retracted): 82cm
- Geared Centre Column with Elevator Crank, Lock and Tri-Brace
- 360° Panning, -65° Forward Tilt, +90° Vertical Elevation
- 29mm Diameter 3-Section Tubular Aluminum Legs with Rubber Twist Locks
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Bubble level for Accurate levelling
- Weight: 4.79kg
- Supplied with Nylon Carrying Case
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Saturday, 21 November 2020 | David
It is very important to have a rock steady base for your instrument, weather it be Binocular or telescope. I think most people agree with that and the Fotomate 2900 provides just that. I have paired this tripod with my Helios Apollo 15 x 70 and am very pleased with the result.
Everything functions as it should in a smooth precise way and l find it comfortable to use both standing and sitting. Using this Binocular and tripod combination is an absolute pleasure, just don't tell the wife how much it cost......
Thank you to all at Flo for your help and great service, it is much appreciated.
Best wishes as always.
Saturday, 4 January 2020 | Andrew
Bought this tripod after Martin @ FLO recommended this over the Horizon tripod for my needs. Item arrived on time yesterday & got to say I am happy with Martinís recommendation. Well built, very sturdy & good height. Standing comfortably ( iím 6ft) looking through my 20x80 bins at the moon with the tripod extended, it felt well up to the job. Twist lock leg clamps easy to use & fluid head is of really good quality. Bought a spare quick release plate & will attach my dovetail clamp for use with my Mak127 & explorer 150p for quick views, which I am sure the tripod is up to. Would definitely recommend this tripod for anyone looking to use with binoculars or smaller scope.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.