About this product
Part Number: 50403
The Fotomate VT-6006 tripod is suitable for video cameras, DSLRs and compact digital cameras.
Also for spotting scopes and most observation binoculars.
Optimum payload capacity 3-5kg but can handle 6kg.
Maximum height 172cm when the 3-section aluminium legs and geared centre column are fully extended.
The 2-Way tripod head is smooth in operation and can be panned 360° with a wide range of tilt adjustment.
Supplied with nylon carrying case.
- 2-Way Fluid-Damped Panhead
- Adjustable Panhead Tension & Lock
- Multi-Position Right-Handed Pan Handle
- Payload Capacity: Optimum 3-5kg, Maximum 6kg.
- Quick Release Plate with 1/4” Attachment Screw and Video Pin
- Maximum Height (Fully Extended): 172cm
- Minimum Height (Fully Retracted): 70cm
- Geared Centre Column with Elevator Crank, Lock and Tri-Brace
- 360° Panning, -60° Forward Tilt, +90° Vertical Elevation
- 29mm Diameter 3-Section Aluminum Legs with Clip Locks
- Adjustable Rubber Feet with Metal Spikes
- Bubble level for Accurate levelling
- Weight: 2.45kg
- Supplied with Nylon Carrying Case
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
13 October 2021 | Rachel
Bought this to go with my new binoculars for star gazing. Quality is spot on and very happy with them. Really really fast postage and I am in the Scottish highlands. Great company to deal with, my only gripe is you can not call anyone on the phone which is very odd in my book . But no complaints at all on the service 100% would buy from again
09 June 2020 | Ruslan
I got this tripod not a long time ago and it is great. It is solid and very stable. I am using it for my opticron binoculars which is very sensitive. The tripod is great for this price range.
07 November 2017 | Ulf
Disappointed, there is nothing "Heavy-Duty" in this product.
Tripod head is fine for the price but legs are cheap and wobbly. The worst part is clip locks for the legs doesn't fully lock the legs due to lack of pressure. Anyway, many thanks to FLO for fast shipping & fair prices
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.