Features an Ohara ED doublet objective that includes an S-FPL53 ED glass element.
242 mm focal length results in a fast f/4.8 focal-ratio.
Precise non-rotating helical focuser for fine focus adjustment.
Has both a T2 thread and 1.25” socket so connecting your autoguider, camera or eyepiece is easy.
Alignment rings are provided, each with 3 nylon-tipped screws.
The bracket's mounting foot is a regular Sky-Watcher / Celestron / Vixen-style mini dovetail so fits into most finderscope shoes.
Tube diameter: 56 mm
Widest diameter (excluding rings): 60mm
NOTE: Not suitable for use with a Star Diagonal (eyepieces won't achieve focus).
- Highest practical power: x100 (Eyepieces not supplied)
- 50mm Objective
- 242 mm (f/4.8) Focal Length
- 1.25" Fine Helical Focuser
- T2 thread / 1.25” Focuser Barrel for Camera / Eyepiece Connection
- Doublet ED lens with 2 Ohara glass lenses (1 lens S-FPL53)
- Guider Rings & Bracket
- Sky-Watcher / Celestron / Vixen Style Dovetail Foot for Standard Finder Shoes
Field of View Simulator