About this product
Part Number: RotAF
The perfect AutoFocus device for Rotarion - manually focus one eyepiece / imaging device mounted to the ROTARION and as you switch port/position the rest of the eyepieces / imaging devices are automatically focussed
The ROTARION AutoFocus is designed and manufactured for daytime terrestrial observation and for nighttime astronomical observation to control your ROTARION locally near your telescope without a computer.
ROTARION is a unique device, patented in the European Union and the United States, to be used with any telescope with a 2" focuser and four of your favourite 1.25" eyepieces. ROTARION makes eyepiece changes easy. automatic, quick and precise, without touching the telescope therefore avoiding disturbances in the positioning or misalignment of the optical axis between eyepieces. No more searching in the dark for your next eyepiece!
The automatic eyepiece change allows you to adjust the correct magnification on your telescope by increasing or decreasing the focal length of the eyepiece used, the "zoom effect", re-locate lost objects out of the field of view and due to improper alignment or poor tracking of the telescope and quickly change to your largest eyepiece in mm to maximise visual field and re-locate. - all with a simple click!
The ROTARION AutoFocus connected to the ROTARION Remote Control software includes an easy Training Procedure (“T” Key) so it can learn your variable focal offsets among your optics mounted on the ROTARION. The built-in algorithm calculates for you each time you order a lens change, the needed focus correction to make your optics par-focal, and it is compatible with many market available motor focusers.
A device of the highest quality, designed and manufactured in Barcelona, Spain with the latest state-of-the-art techniques and best materials and components from the USA, Japan and Germany.
IMPORTANT: CAUTION: Although the Focuser port's power and data connector has the form of a mini USB, IT IS NOT A USB CONNECTOR. Never connect a mini-USB connector from another device. It could seriously damage both.
- Connects directly to the ROTARION Eyepiece Wheel automatic eyepiece exchanger
- Obtains energy from the ROTARION EyepieceWheel itself
- Compatible with any DC focusing motor that uses 5 to 12V such as Sky-Watcher, Orion, Tele Vue, JMI, etc...
- Compatible with Lakeside, Hitec Astro, Moonlite, Robofocus and Feather Touch stepper motors
- The output is a 9 pin SUBD female connector compatible with Moonlite motors. A specific cable is required for all other motors. Contact us if you're not sure.
- Red LED indicator of focuser movement
- Adjustable speed control and PWM frequency control to optimise performance with your specific motor model.
- Designed & manufactured in Barcelona, Spain
What's in the box
- ROTARION AutoFocus with female SUBD-9 Connector Cable compatible with Moonlite or Robofocus Stepper Motors
- AO1 Adapter for Sky-Watcher, Orion and Tele Vue Motors
- A02 Adapter for JMI Motors
- A10 for FeatherTouch MSM20 Motors
- A11 for FeatherTouch HSM20 Motors
- Plastic Zip Strap
- Double Side Adhesive Tape
- User's Manual
Downloads / Manuals
ROTARION Eyepiece Wheel y ROTARION Remote Control (ENGLISH) CE
ROTARION PHOTO (ENGLISH) CE
Rotarion Hand Control
ROTARION HAND CONTROL (ENGLISH) CE
ROTARION AUTOFOCUS (ENGLISH) CE
Tele Vue Optics 2″ Everbrite Diagonal for Rotarion
Assembly TeleVue 2inch Everbrite Diagonal for ROTARION for refractor telescopes
Rotarion CAM Kit
ROTARION CAM Kit V2 STEP 1
ROTARION CAM Kit Telescope System Adapters Map STEP 2
ROTARION CAM Kit thread parts adapters STEP 3 V2
ROTARION CAM Kit STEP 4
ROTARION Remote Control PRO STEP 5
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.