About this product
Part Number: 61EDPH Reducer
Dedicated 0.8x Reducer / Flattener for Sharpstar EDPH 61 Telescopes
The F/4.5 Focal Reducer for the Sharpstar EDPH 61 Telescope provides excellent image quality across the whole 44mm circle of a 35mm full format sensor.
This 0.8x Reducer and Flattener features a triplet air-spaced design and wide aperture that achieves excellent field flatness and illumination over a 44mm image circle.
The 2.3" draw tube has a female M63 x 1 thread that attaches to the telescope’s focuser while camera side it includes an external male M48 x 0.75 thread with 55mm back focus distance for connection to popular M48 Camera adaptors and M48 threaded filter Wheels and Cameras.
The back focus can be extended to 99mm by unthreading the back adapter of the reducer which gives access to another M63x1 thread to attach additional accessories such as an Off Axis Guider that would normally take up more than 55mm of back focus.
The reducer also includes an internal female M48 x 0.75 thread for attaching a filter and a camera rotator.
- Suitable for Sharpstar 61 EDPH / 61 EDPHII
- Reduces from f/5.5 to f/4.5 focal ratio
- 44mm Fully illuminated image circle
- Fully multi-coated, air-spaced triplet optics
- 66mm Outer diameter
- 55mm backfocus (can be increased to 99mm by removing the end adapter)
- 95mm total length (including M48 thread)
- Total Length: 95mm (including M48 Thread)
- Weighs only 0.45kg
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.