About this product
NEW Colour Lodestar Pro
The new BEST autoguider on the market with faster download time and even lower read noise.
Finding a faint guide star has never been so easy.
- Lower Read Noise
- Faster Read Out
- Great New Colour
- Size of a small 1.25" eyepiece
- CCD type: ICX829AK Sony Exview II Progressive Scan CCD
- CCD Full Resolution: 1392 x 1040 Pixels
- Pixel Size: 8.6um x 8.3um
- Image Format: 752 x 580 Pixels
- CCD Image Area: 6.4mm x 4.75mm
- CCD Quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max at 620nM (~65%), 35% at 400nM and 770nM.
- Read Noise: Typically only 10 electrons
- Full Well Capacity: Greater than 50,000e (Unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x
- Dark Current: Dark Frame Saturation time greater than 1 hour, less than 0.1 electrons/second@ +10c Ambient
- Data Format: 16 Bits
- System Gain: 0.9 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built in USB 2.0
- Image Download Time: Typically 0.2 seconds at full resolution using USB 2
- Power Requirements: USB powered
- Cooling System: Ambient air cooling
- Size: 32x72mm Blue anodised aluminium barrel with 25x0.75mm C mount thread at the CCD window and input/output plugs are rear
- Weight: approx 50g
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.