About this product
Part Number: K0.8X-AU06
This useful 0.8x Reducer / Field Flattener enables DSLR astrophotography with most f/5-f/7 refractor telescopes.
Optimised for DSLR cameras and telescopes with f/5-f/7 focal-ratios.
Will also work well with telescope focal lengths narrowly outside this optimised f/range if using an astronomy camera with a smaller sensor.
Identical to our M48 model but features an integral T / M42 adaptor thread can be swapped for an optional M48 adapter.
Fully multi-coated optics fitted into a CNC machined body with gloss black anodised finish.
- 0.8x Reducer / Flattener
- Suitable for focal ratios around f/5 - f/7.
- High quality, fully multi-coated optics.
- Integrated T / M42 camera thread (can be replaced with an optional M48 adapter).
- CNC machined body with hard, gloss, black anodised finish.
- 2" push-fit nosepiece for can be removed to reveal a female M48 thread for direct screw-on attachment.
- The 2" nosepiece is tapered for safety and accepts 2" astronomy filters.
- Requires 55mm back focus
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Friday, 2 April 2021 | Rashed
Got it in Aug 2020 after FLO recommended for use with 72 ED Skywatcher. Works well enough and flattens flied right to the end of my APSC sensor. But did need a 1mm spacer.
Knocked of one star as it introduced a slight tilt in the field, not too bad but noticeable. Would not be a problem on a CCD camera, but is not fixable when using a dslr. FLO suggested I tweak the focuser to fix the issue.
Stellamira reducer / flattener
Wednesday, 10 March 2021 | Jacqueline
Haven't had much chance to use it to give a fair review but FLO as always very quick to dispatch.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.