About this product
Part Number: 61308
Padded bag suitable for small telescopes
Oklop padded telescope bags are designed to precisely fit the telescope and provide safe storage and transportation.
Manufactured in Europe to a high standard with tough water resistant polyester outer fabric, a silky smooth inner liner and dense 10mm foam padding.
Other features include a removable shoulder strap positioned for balance and metal carabiners and attachment rings for durability and long life.
Fits refractors up to 90/900 EQ2 and newtonians up to 130/900 EQ2 with tube rings and dovetail fitted.
Dimensions: 100cm x 34cm x 25cm
- Handles / straps are positioned at the centre of gravity making them easier to carry.
- Careful design and the cylindrical shape ensures contents are held firmly for maximum protection.
- Tough water-resistant polyester outer material.
- Dense 10mm foam padding provides protection from moderate blows and holds the bag in shape.
- Silky soft inner liner.
- metal carabiners and attachment rings for durability and long life.
- Bound fabric edges prevent fraying.
- Quality spiral zipper for quick and easy opening and closing.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Small telescopes? Itís quite a large bag actually !
Thursday, 10 March 2022 | Iain
This is actually quite a large bag and it fits not only my WO 73 Mk III but also my skywatcher tripod as well ! I bought it thinking it would fit the WO73 but its much more versatile. I managed to get a Meade 115 refractor in it as well so i think its good for most affordable refractors. Inside the bag it has an inner set of pockets which proved useful for fitting in cables and much more. Thr middle section of the pockets also includes elastic holders which could be used for eyepieces or anything else. Glad I got this bag as its incredibly versatile and has proven great for getting my kit down to 2 bags that now house everything I need for imaging away from home
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.