With this module LS80MT & LS100MT telescopes show even more details on the solar surface
- Can only be used with LS80MT or LS100MT solar telescopes!
- Reduces bandwidth to less than 0.5 Angstrom
- Significantly more contrast on the solar surface
- More details on the sun become visible
Double-stack module for more contrast and details on the solar surface with the LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes.
At the LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes double-stacking is possible with this internal DSII double-stack module when observing the sun in H-Alpha. The DSII modules reduce the bandwidth to <0.5 Angstrom. They are designed to show the surface details of the sun better, the contrast is significantly increased and therefore filaments and active regions are better visible.
The DSII/SFPT module is designed exclusively for use in LS80MT and LS100MT telescopes, it cannot be used at other telescopes. It is used between the existing H-Alpha unit and the focuser on the telescope. Installation is simple, no additional adapters or tools are required.
- Bandwidth: <0.5 Angstrom
- Tuning: Air Pressure Tuning System