About this product
Part Number: 2956284
Fits the large 84mm thread used by Pentax refractors including the 100 SDUF and larger.
The eyepiece holder can also be detached from the M84 portion to expose M68 threads. This permits use of Baader's M68 Extension Tubes to enable robust and convenient spacing of the holder for adjustment of telescope back-focus.
The Baader Planetarium 2" Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. With a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grip the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist. Easy.
- 3-point clamping guarantees consistent centering and the complete absence of wobble.
- No-marring of your fine eyepieces and accessories.
- Knurled clamp lever is also provided for added convenience and to give a quick visual indication of clamp position *.
- 20 degree rotation is all that is required. Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Each Click-Lock is provided with the necessary wrench to enable adjusting the rotation of the clamp for positioning the lever in the most convenient location.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.