About this product
Part Number: 2961600
Following the introduction of their CMOS-optimised Baader (Ultra) Narrowband and High-speed filters, Baader have released these new CMOS Optimised LRGB-filters with the new coating technology.
Available in seven filter sizes: 1¼", 31mm, 36mm, 2", 50.4mm, 50x50mm & 65x65mm.
All are also available as an RGB filter set, each with 3 (Red, Green, Blue), or as LRGB-filter set with four filters (L-Filter, Red, Green, Blue) in the seven filter sizes.
The new Generation of Baader CMOS-optimized filters features:
- Increased contrast, matched for typical CMOS quantum efficiency and s/n ratio
- Reflex-Blocker™ coatings, for largest ever freedom from halos, even under most adverse conditions concerning aux-optics
- Identical filter thickness to existing standards, with utmost care for parfocality
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim, to additionally eliminate any reflection due to light falling onto the edge of a filter
- Each filter coated individually, with sealed coating edge (NOT cut out of a larger plate)
- Life-Coat™: evermore hard coatings to enable a non-aging coating for life – even in a most adverse environment
- Baader CMOS RGB-R (595 – 690 mm) / RGB-G (490 – 580 mm) / RGB-B (400 – 510 mm) Bandpass Filter
- Anti-reflection RGB filter (red/green/blue) with extremely high transmission of the respective colour channel, thus simultaneously reducing stray light and reflections to an unprecedented level
- Balanced RGB design allows subframes to be taken with the same exposure time – extremely important for automated imaging tasks
- Reflex-Blocker™ hard coated and planeoptically polished – with sealed coating edges (Life-Coat™)
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim
- Optimised for modern CMOS cameras, but likewise excellent for older CCD camera technologies
Life-Coat™: Limited-Lifetime-Warranty for CMOS-optimized Baader filters
A Baader Planetarium exclusive. Filters incorporating Baader Planetarium’s Life-Coat™ technology are so durable that Baader Planetarium warrants the coatings for the life of the filter. Baader Planetarium has developed Life-Coat™ using materials and processes that result in coatings which will not degrade or fail for a lifetime. Life-Coat™ coatings resist moisture, temperature extremes, and are hardened to withstand normal cleanings.
Baader Planetarium guarantees their Life-Coat™ coatings will not peel, flake or physically degrade and will withstand repeated cleaning with fine optical cleaning equipment. The Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the original purchaser and does not cover failure from mis-use, physical damage through improper handling, or improper cleaning.
To make a warranty claim, simply contact your retailer (FLO) where you purchased the filter with proof of purchase (commercial invoice) and a detailed failure description. FLO will then advise of the next steps.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.