About this product
Part Number: 4716415
Now includes a full aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. A good choice then for night and solar observation.
The Bresser Messier 6" is a good choice for beginners and experienced astronomers looking for a convenient, high performance, portable, easy to use Dobsonian telescope.
Supplied almost entirely pre-assembled and includes a LED-finder, 25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces and Moon filter, so you can begin observing in minutes.
Simply place the telescope on a table in your garden, allow the mirror to cool to ambient temperature, then point the telescope to the target you wish to observe. A built in compass and circular level facilitates speedy setup.
Can be used to observe solar system targets such as the moon and planets. The 6" (150mm) aperture is also large enough to observe some deep sky targets, like globular and open star clusters, nebulae and galaxies.
The high quality parabolic main mirror provides greater image sharpness and contrast, when compared to telescopes fitted with cheaper spherical mirrors, and the 55mm secondary mirror provides good illumination of the image field.
The optical tube can be moved inside the tube rings enabling the user to easily find the optimal balance and observing position. The optical tube can also be removed then fitted to an equatorial mount (available separately) in minutes.
Please note: Newtonian Reflector telescopes are very good for astronomy but are not suitable for daytime terrestrial observing.
- Optical design: reflector telescope
- Mirror diameter: 150 mm / focal length: 750 mm / F/5
- Maximum recommended magnification: 300x
- telescope for night and solar observation
- 2.0'' rack & pinion focuser
- primary mirror made from optical glass
- large 55mm secondary mirror
- many accessories included - ready to use
- pre-assembled ex-factory
- easy to move the tube
- optics can be attached to other mountings
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Max Recommended Magnification: 30x
- Secondary Mirror Diameter: 55mm
- Main Mirror Diameter: 150mm
- Focal Length: 750mm
- Focal Ratio: F5
- Max Angular Resolution: 0.92 Arc Seconds
- Finderscope: LED Red Dot Finder
What's in the box
- Parabolic Newtonian reflector
- Aperture solar-filter
- Dobsonion Telescope mount
- LED viewfinder (battery included)
- 25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces (Ø 31.7 mm / 1.25'')
- Moonfilter (Ø 31.7 mm / 1.25'')
- 1 eyepiece adapter Ø 31.7 to 50.8 mm (Ø 1.25''/2.0'')
- 2 tube clamps with GP dovetail adapter
- Instruction manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.