About this product
Part Number: NGS1-52
IDAS Night Glow Suppression Filters enhance the contrast of astronomical emission nebulae against a sky with both man-made and natural sky glow sources, yet preserve color balance of broadband objects such as galaxies. As with other IDAS interference filters, the bandpasses are designed to accommodate the steep ray angles of fast optical systems.
Generally sky glow will be overwhelmed in a light polluted sky so this filter will perform at it's best in a dark location where sky glow will be more noticeable.
- Incorporates IDAS MBT, UFP, and IGAD technologies for highest optical performance.
- Near IR is blocked up to 1200nm, eliminating the need for an additional filter to block IR.
- Ideal flat-top and moderate bandpass to prevent transmission loss due to spectrum shift on todays ultra fast optics from Borg, Takahashi Epsilon series and fast camera lenses.
- Superb transmission rates.
- Steep bandpass edges minimize internal reflections.
- AVailable in 48mm (2") and 52mm sizes.
- 2.5mm glass thickness.
- Made in Japan.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.